Mykonos – the Greek version of Spain’s Ibiza, where the clubs never close and the parties never stop! This extraordinary island bursting with bars and clubs is known for its lively atmosphere and promises unforgettable fun. Already thinking about visiting and looking for a place to stay? Take a look at our list of 5 Mykonos hotels we have prepared for you!
The best hotels in Mykonos
Here are the best Mykonos hotels that you need to know about.
First on our list is this 9.9-rated Mykonos hotel with suites and studios that offer luxury and comfort in true Cycladic design. The welcoming staff ensures all the guests enjoy a pleasant and warm atmosphere. You should consider spending your vacation in this particular area of Mykonos island for several reasons; the Agios Ioannis traditional chapel, the picturesque harbor, the breathtaking view, the sandy beach, and the lovely blue Aegean Sea.
Moreover, lithos has a pool that overlooks the sea, a lobby, and a pool bar. Visitors can refresh in the shaded area by the pool with a cool drink, fresh juice, and some Mediterranean snacks.
You will enjoy a continental breakfast in the mornings and a tasty cocktail in the lobby bar in the evenings! If you wish to visit Mykonos, this amazing hotel is a great place to start your adventure.
This is one of the most beautiful Mykonos luxury hotels and the only one in Greece that is completely vegan! In Myconian, the word “loukoumi” refers to a wind-sheltered, cozy spot for cuddling. If you want to visit Mykonos and the Kokoumi hotel, you should know that this tranquil place is located in the island’s traditional village of Ano Mera.
On top of this,This gem on the list of Mykonos hotels has bohemian-chic suites, a spa, a gym, and a pool, and they only serve vegan food. The local’s motto is to enjoy life without doing any harm, and you’ll be able to feel the peace and serenity in the air.
This is one of the Mykonos resorts that offer the perfect setting for all your special romantic, adventurous, and exciting moments, helping you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Besides that, they have a Greek cuisine restaurant, a private wine cellar, and a spa center named after the Greek Goddess of healing, Althea. You’ll be able to relax by the fine sand beach, and this Mykonos beach hotel’s attendants will ensure an exceptionally comfortable experience!
Next on our list of Mykonos hotels is the beautiful Sofia’s Bungalows. You can choose to stay in their Three Bedroom Villa, Double Room, Triple or Superior Double Room, all of which have unique Myconian-style built beds.
Furthermore, the bungalows feature an outdoor seating area with a view of the amazing Rhenia and Delos islands. From here, you can watch the sunsets and relax, enjoying every moment of your stay.
Built-in Cycladic style, Thalasses Villas is the 5th best Myconos hotel on our list. They provide satellite TV, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi in each one of their villas. You can also use the fully functional kitchen with a microwave and a dishwasher. Some of the Thalasses Villas also come with a private pool.
Lastlt, there are a lot of good locally-owned cafes and places to eat within a 1.9-mile radius. And if you’re looking for interesting activities, you can do fishing and snorkeling.
Things to keep in mind while booking a hotel
As you embark on your exciting travel adventure, booking hotels is an important task to enjoy a comfortable stay. I’d suggest the following tips:
- Do your research: Check travel sites like Expedia or Travelocity and read reviews to find highly rated hotels in your destination that fit your budget and needs. Exploring options in advance and reading reviews helps you find the best value and avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Be flexible with dates: If possible, don’t lock in specific dates for your hotel stay. Booking hotels with free cancellation and being flexible with dates can help you find good last-minute deals. Many hotels release rooms at lower rates close to the stay dates.
- Look for discounts and deals: Sign up for hotel newsletters and loyalty programs to get alerts on sales and discounts. You can often find coupon codes to save 10-15% or more. Some credit cards also offer hotel points or rewards that can be redeemed for free nights.
- Consider alternative lodging: If you’re open to unique experiences, consider alternative lodging options like boutique hotels, motels, hostels, vacation rentals or short-term rentals. These options are often more affordable and provide a more local feel.
- Read the fine print: Carefully check the hotel policies on deposits, cancellations, fees, and included amenities to avoid surprises. Know what is provided and any associated costs to make an informed choice.